The marked products may be of particular interest to you. They impress by best characteristics, an optimal price performance ratio or a feature which no other product can offer you. Click on the note and find out more!
Kaltwassersätze Hersteller: Hiross
Hyperchill Plus ICEP
Chillers for oil and water cooling
Cooling capacity from 2 KW to 24 KW
Free iron-hydraulic circuit
Housing the pump and the tank in the housing of the chiller
Electronic controller with proprietary software
Low amounts of dirt through the condenser filter
Standard installed differential pressure switch
Designed with eyebolts (to ICEP014) for easy handling
Independent condensation chamber
Water and refrigerant pressure gauge
Optical level indicator
Maximum ambient temperature up to 48 ° C, in tropicalized versions up to 53 ° C
Extremely compact and easy to use, Hyperchill Plus is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature.
The availability of a wide range of accessories and options makes Hyperchill Plus a very flexible solution that fits the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications. With a non-ferrous hydraulic circuit, Hyperchill Plus is suitable for cooling low viscosity cooling fluids including water and water-glycol mixtures. Hyperchill Plus ensures stable working conditions combined with improved efficiency and productivity of the process. Hyperchill Plus contributes significantly to the reduction of plant downtime and maintenance costs due to inconsistent cooling of low viscosity cooling fluids. Each individual Hyperchill Plus unit is extensively tested to guarantee efficient operation and reliability in most working conditions.
Coating Systems - Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processes - Plastics Processing - Thermoform Machines - Plasma Coating - Medical Imaging Systems - Food & Beverage Industry - Electroplating Baths - Biogas & Natural Gas Treatment - Compressed Air Treatment – Extruders - Surface Processing - Flexographic Printing Systems
• Complete solution, easy to install and manage
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit including non-ferrous water tank
• A differential pressure switch ensures system shut down if the circuit runs dry
• Completely configurable with many options and kits to fit the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications
• Maximum ambient temperature up to 48°C on standard units, tropicalization up to 53°C
• Use of compliant scroll compressors (on ICEP007 and larger)
• Low ambient speed-control (optional)
• Compact design provides a space saving and easy to install solution
• High reliability and low energy consumption even in extreme ambient conditions
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit maintains the quality of the coolant ensuring stable working conditions, improved productivity and decreased maintenance costs.
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact pure!