A reduction of energy consumption up to 60% against traditional heatless desiccant dryers. This enables a payback time of less than 24 months. Even higher savings are possible in partial load situations or when the required pressure dew point is above 0°C.
The pressure dew point is freely adjustable between 5°C and -70°C with no physical changes to the dryer, i.e. like changing an orifice, a nozzle or type of desiccant material in order to reach the desired the dew point.
Antares series compressed air dryers work with high compressed air inlet temperatures of up to 65°C.
Very low cost of ownership, especially due to reduced maintenance costs. Compared to standard adsorption dryers, Antares series compressed air dryers need much less desiccant material. Additionally, some Antares models do not even need regular vessel inspections, the downtime therefore is very low.
Antares helps to keep process safety at a very high level with three integrated high performance filters that are validated according to the demanding ISO12500 standards.
Antares series compressed air dryers are very compact; their footprint is considerably smaller compared to standard hybrid dryers of a similar performance.
Sizing and Selection
To ensure quoted air purity performance is met, a compressed air dryer must be sized correctly for minimum operating pressure, maximum inlet temperature and maximum inlet flow rate using the correction factors found in the Product Information Sheet.
Extremely compact and easy to use, Hyperchill Plus is designed for safe and reliable operation in the most varied working conditions, providing precise and accurate control of low viscosity process fluid temperature.
The availability of a wide range of accessories and options makes Hyperchill Plus a very flexible solution that fits the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications. With a non-ferrous hydraulic circuit, Hyperchill Plus is suitable for cooling low viscosity cooling fluids including water and water-glycol mixtures. Hyperchill Plus ensures stable working conditions combined with improved efficiency and productivity of the process. Hyperchill Plus contributes significantly to the reduction of plant downtime and maintenance costs due to inconsistent cooling of low viscosity cooling fluids. Each individual Hyperchill Plus unit is extensively tested to guarantee efficient operation and reliability in most working conditions.
Coating Systems - Chemical & Pharmaceutical Processes - Plastics Processing - Thermoform Machines - Plasma Coating - Medical Imaging Systems - Food & Beverage Industry - Electroplating Baths - Biogas & Natural Gas Treatment - Compressed Air Treatment – Extruders - Surface Processing - Flexographic Printing Systems
• Complete solution, easy to install and manage
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit including non-ferrous water tank
• A differential pressure switch ensures system shut down if the circuit runs dry
• Completely configurable with many options and kits to fit the needs of a wide variety of industrial applications
• Maximum ambient temperature up to 48°C on standard units, tropicalization up to 53°C
• Use of compliant scroll compressors (on ICEP007 and larger)
• Low ambient speed-control (optional)
• Compact design provides a space saving and easy to install solution
• High reliability and low energy consumption even in extreme ambient conditions
• Non-ferrous hydraulic circuit maintains the quality of the coolant ensuring stable working conditions, improved productivity and decreased maintenance costs.
For more information or a detailed discussion about your specific requirements please contact pure!