Old Series: Adsorption Technology
Zander K-MT - Generation 2
- Fully automatic heatless regenerating adsorption dryer
- Volume flow from 8 m³/h to 940 m³/h
- Efficient up to a pressure dew point of -70 ° C
- Ready to connect adsorption dryer including prefilter and dustfilter
- Optionally available with mounted dew point control
- Multitronic plus control
- Pressure dew point from -25°C to -70°C
- Ready to use adsorption dryer for a pressure dew point of
- Standard -40°C.
- Higher capacities and operating pressures, inlet temperatures or lower pressure dew points on request.
domnick hunter PNEUDRI MIDIplus
- Heatless regenerating adsorption dryer
- Volume flow 41 m³/h to 299 m³/h
- Reliability of the plant - trouble-free operation of machines and processes that run on compressed air
- Dry and clean air for all applications
- No contamination of products / processes / plants
- Low maintenance costs - Reduction or elimination of unexpected / unscheduled asset maintenance and improved budget control
- Lower energy consumption of the system
- Low environmental impact through the plant
- Conformity with legal regulations - eg. B. Supporting compliance with regulations for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries
- * ATEX compliant option available.
- For hazardous areas is a fully pneumatic and ATEX compliant
- PNEUDRI version available.
- ATEX Directive 94/9 / EC,
- Group II, category 2GD, T6.